Known by the name three fluid refrigeration this is a popular mode of refrigeration that is currently in use at home and at the commercial centres. It takes this name because of the three fluids used in the entire working of the refrigerator that are Ammonia, Hydrogen, and water. The pump system is replaced with the Electrolux to minimize the sounds coming from the refrigerator.
Purpose of the system
If you ask someone managing the Electrolux refrigerator business like those in the Electrolux refrigerator repairs in melbourne, they will elaborate the reason behind using these systems. The most quoted reason of using these systems is that they are great for those who want to live in peace without being bothered by the unwanted bothering sounds of the machines. The functionality of the different liquids is as follows:
- Ammonia is a good refrigerant.
- Using hydrogen can increase the rate of evaporation because of the light weight.
- Water makes a good solvent for Ammonia.
If you visit the space that is meant for Electrolux refrigerator repair, then you would definitely see the way this kind of refrigerator is constructed. The opened refrigerator consists of six main features:
- Absorber which is meant for removing the hydrogen and ammonia. The hydrogen comes from the evaporator.
- Heat exchanger moves the heat to ammonia.
- Generator is the device to circulate the strong ammonia.
- Water separator separates the water particles and the ammonia.
- In order to condense the ammonia in the liquid form there is a condenser fixed to it.
- Evaporator used hydrogen to evaporate the ammonia.
How it works?
The Electrolux refrigerator starts operating soon after ammonia moves from absorber to the generator. The ammonia heats up due to the heat exchanger process. The generator only [permits the strong ammonia to proceed further. The heat exchange process reverts the weak ammonia back to the absorber. This weak ammonia cools down. The additional heat is then further used to heat the strong ammonia moving to the next phase. The strong ammonia has some water content in the form of water important. The water separator makes sure that this water particle is thoroughly removed and what is entering into the condenser is the pure ammonia. This pure ammonia is then condensed. The liquid ammonia obtained also contains hydrogen that can evaporate the liquid ammonia with the help of chemical procedures low pressure and temperature. The ammonia gets absorbed by the water and the left-over hydrogen returns back to the evaporator.For more information, please visit our website at www.fridgerepairs.net.au.